But HOW did the accident happen ? She was riding pillion with Loo who is now 70 per cent responsible? And the other motorcyclist is 30 per cent? So Loo is more responsible for the accident? What did he do?
Afternote: just saw the ad. Is this a sponsored page? Or is this ‘put in money’ and you get a story published next to ad? ST should explain its editorial policy.
After afternote: The following page also the same. Law firm in story and law firm got ad.